FIELD SERVICE/ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN - WRIGHT MACHINE TOOLS
Wright Machine Tools produces state-of-the-art saw tipping, grinding & sharpening and specialty machines for sawmills throughout the world. We take great pride in our product and the people that design and produce our machines. We are currently seeking an experienced Field Service/Assembly Technician.
This position is responsible for providing customer support via phone and field service. Servicing our customers includes; setup, repair and training of our machines and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Providing technical phone and field support to customer base resolving machine issues
- Profiding machine training and/or repair as necessary in house and at the customer's location.
- Occasionally attend machinery shows and filer conventions to demonstrate machinery
- Troubleshooting malfunctions on all machines
- Completing written service reports and development of procedure manuals
- Complete documentation of work and services, utilizing the work order process.
- Work schedule includes up to 50% at various customer locations - Must be willing to travel.
- Assembly and testing of new equipment
- Uphold, support and demonstrate a strong safety culture.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years' experience repairing and maintain equipment preferably in a manufacturing environment
- AA degree in a technical field such as Manufacturing Technology. Year of experience can be used in place of degree.
- Must possess a valid Oregon Driver's license (or obtain one within 30 days of employment) with an insurable driving record..
- Must possess mathematical capabilities to perform measurements and calibrations
- Have mechanical competence on fluid power, pneumatics, cam systems, low voltage DC logic and controls, AC 3 Phase Power, Servo Controls and PLC's.
- Must have the ability to interpret and apply instructions from maintenance manuals, equipment technical manuals, schematics, and engineering documents to optimize equipment performance.
- Have an understanding of ladder and relay logic
- Be able to work independently as well as a part of a team, with behavior that upholds company values and standards.
- Communicate and interact well with others. Strong listening skills.
- Promote safety and adhere to safety standards of the company.
Wright Machine Tools supports a Drug and Alcohol Free workforce, with a zero tolerance D&A policy. If you are interested in supporting teamwork, safety and quality we look forward to reviewing your resume and possibly joining the team.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org put Field Service Tech in the subject line.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Person. This position resides at the Eugene, OR corporate office and works under the direction of the VP of Sales.
This position is responsible for Customer Service through order processing, technical assistance and education for all products manufactured and distributed by Burton Saw and its affiliated companies; Cut Technologies, Wright Machine Tools, Global Tooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDES:
- Process all inbound calls for internal and external customers.
- Accurately quote, enter, correct and transmit customer orders, confirmations and work orders.
- Accurately enter purchase orders for products associated with sales order.
- Work with manufacturing plants to ensure on time deliveries.
- Help Outside Sellers resolve open order issues to ensure invoicing is completed on time.
- Product Category Management/Purchasing (including VMI inventory when necessary).
- Review the SAGE Open Order Report weekly to ensure all orders that shipped are invoiced.
- Physically pull products for sales order when needed, package them and arrange for shipment of outbound orders.
- Participate in national and regional trade shows.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma, Business degree, two years proven sales or marketing experience in a sawmill industry preferable. Will consider substituting experience for degree.
- Technical aptitude and mechanical understand is required.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge to include: MS Office Suite.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrated decision-making, analytical and trouble shooting skills with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong listening skills.
- Self-directed/motivated organized and able to multi-task.
If you are the motivated, organized, safety conscious, team player we are seeking, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to discussing this position with you.