SR-1 Stretcher Roll
The “SR-1” can precisely tension circle saws from 6” to 24” using a variable speed industrial gear motor at feed rates up to 105 revolutions per minute. The saw center can be quickly and easily adjusted for different saw diameters. The bottom roll is shaft driven with an HD chain. The rolls are made of A2 tool steel, hardened and ground for durability and performance. All adjustments are easily accessible. The “SR-1” also features an easy to use leveling system.
- Bench Top Mountable.
- Variable Speed Industrial Gear Motor.
- Lever Operated Leveling System.
- Rapid Feed for Production.
- Heavy-Duty Construction.
- Standard Voltage: 115 Volt, 1-Phase, 15 Amp, 60 Hz
- Optional Voltage: 220 Volt
- Shipping Weight: 300 lbs. / 136 kg
- Crate Size: L 48" x W 48" x H 30"
- Air Requirements: None
- Standard Saw Size: 6"-24"/ 152mm-610mm
- Max RPM: 83